Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day #3

Woke up: 9:30 am

 
Brr, it's a cold, gloomy day out there...rainy & windy...I think I'll stay in my PJ's

 

 
 and maybe cuddle with Lola :o)

 
10:00 am - 12 oz White raspberry tea

 
BREAKFAST - 10:30 am
  • 1/2 c oats + 1 c H2O
  • Cinnamon
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1/3 c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Wedding, wedding, wedding....making lists, called hotels, finished invitations, updated website, ordering

 
SNACK: While on computer (1:00 - 1: 30)
  • 1/2 c. watermelon cubes
  • 1/2 c. cantaloupe cubes
  • 1/2 apple, sliced
  • 1 oz raw almonds
LUNCH: 3:45
  • 1/2 c. leftover rice salad
  • 1 c. carrot & celery sticks
  • 1 c. chopped cauliflower
  • 2 Tbsp local Roasted Red Pepper Hummus -  I measured out 2 Tbsp of my usual Salsa Ranch but then had to dump it back because I forgot about dairy. Hummus is good though!

DINNER: 6:45 --> Big tacoTaco salad
  • Green leaf lettuce
  • 5 corn tortilla chips
  • 8 black olives
  • 1/2 c. quinoa mixture (red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, cilantro, jalepeno, tomatoes, onion, red quinoa, taco seasoning, black beans)
  • 1 T local salsa
  • 1 T local cheese substitute
  • 1/4 avocado
  • + 1/2 c more of quinoa mixture by itself - up my protein w/ the quinoa and beans!!  :)
  • 32 oz spa water (lemon & cucumber slices -- SO refreshing)  
8:00 - 1 Gluten Free fruit sweetened raspberry fig bar (~60 cal)

Made dough for 'Breakfast cookies' (Pomegranate juice, Oats, goji berries, raw almonds, raw cashews, PB, vegan butter, mashed banana) I hope the final product tastes as good as the dough. It's in the freezer hardening up so I can cut it into slices. So I had a few samples of dough too :o)

10:30 - heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment